Free Trial is a complimentary no obligation service by NETELITY for its prospective customers to experience the relevant application hands on before starting the subscription. As such NETELITY is not bound by any of its Policies or Terms to oblige for a free trial for any customer. NETELITY in its sole discretion will decide on making free trail available.
Free trail is available to customers only after they have been given demonstration of the relevant services by authorised NETELITY personnel.
- Free Trial will be available only upon request by authorized NETELITY personnel.
- NETELITY will not store or backup any data of customer during free trial.
- NETELITY's complimentary service support may not be available during free trial period.
- Server resources may be limited for Free Trial and the relevant application may not work as desired or designed.
Subscribed Application will be made available for access and use as it is which is demonstrated to customer and used by customer as a free trial (if availed) for seven days. Any customization other than specified in MSA or in this customization Policy as made available at www.netelity.com or such other website address as may be notified to the Customer from time to time will attract additional charges.
NETELITY shall complete the customization process within fourteen working days of getting the completed customization form. NETELITY will make reasonable effort to complete the customization in prescribed time but will not be held responsible for any delay.
If NETELITY doesn't receive relevant completed customization form with in prescribed time, it is deemed that no customization to subscribed application is required by the customer and NETELITY will consider its obligation for initial customization as fulfilled. Customer may request for modifications in initial customization of relevant subscribed applications within one month from the date of initial customization. From there upon any subsequent request for customization will be entertained only once per quarter. NETELITY on its sole discretion will evaluate and comply with such subsequent requests for customization.
customization is a complimentary service provided by NETELITY for benefit of its Users. NETELITY will not be held responsible for any loss of business or improper use of the application by not carrying out this complimentary service.
NETELITY provides following categories of get started onsite Training ('Training') to its subscribed customers and its Authorised Users ('Users'):
For Business Owner/Decision Makers - Covers general walk through of all modules of the subscribed application. Emphasis will be on reporting and dashboard modules and its uses. Training will be of three hours duration.
For Business Managers - Covers general walk through of all modules of the subscribed application. Emphasis will be on modules specific to their department and its uses. Training will be of two hours duration for each department.
For Others - Covers general walk through of modules specific to their department of the subscribed application. Emphasis will be on using specific module features and its uses. Training will be of three hours duration for each department.
Training will be conducted on customer premises upon mutually agreed schedule.
Each category of Training will be arranged on separate days depending on the availability of qualified NETELITY personnel.
For Business manager and others, the Training will be conducted in respective departmental groups. No personal (one on one) Training will be given to these categories of Users.
Customer should send a written list of Users under each category for scheduling the Training with in seven working days from Effective date of Service.
Customer should provide working internet connection and a computer with compatible browser to run the subscribed application during Training schedule along with space for conducting Training.
If NETELITY doesn't receive written request for training with list of users with in prescribed time, it is deemed that no training to subscribed application is required by the customer and NETELITY will consider its obligation for initial training as fulfilled.
Customer may request for additional training on relevant subscribed applications within one month from the date of initial training. From there upon any subsequent request for training will be entertained only upon addition of new users. NETELITY on its sole discretion will evaluate and comply with such requests for re training.
Customer should provide working internet connection and a computer with compatible browser to access the subscribed application during Training schedule along with space for conducting Training.
Customer should make it mandatory for authorized Users to attend the Training on scheduled day. If any user misses the Training then NETELITY will decide on its sole discretion whether to conduct the Training again for that user or not.
NETELITY will make reasonable effort to impart Training with in fourteen working days from the effective date of subscription. Netelity will not be held responsible for any delay in imparting Training.
Training is a complimentary service provided by NETELITY for benefit of its Users. NETELITY will not be held responsible for any loss of business or improper use of the application by not carrying out this complimentary service.
Subsequent to Training NETELITY will continue to give support over E-mail and telephone for all Users until expiration of subscription as specified in Service and Support Policy made available at www.netelity.com or such other website address as may be notified to the Customer from time to time.
Support & Services
NETELITY will provide its subscribed customers and its authorized users with technical support on setting up and configuring subscribed application, access to the Services, and other issues related to the functioning of Services. Only your authorized users may request information, changes or technical support pursuant to the Agreement.
NETELITY uses commercially reasonable efforts to maintain a standard response time to technical support issues. This response time will depend on the complexity of the inquiry and support request volume. The Technical Support Department assigns the highest priority to customer inquiries related to application unavailability. The estimated time to respond does not apply to inquiries that require extensive research and testing.
Support is available by email by contacting our support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our support line at 25800103 between the hours of 10 AM and 8 PM Indian Standard Time (IST).
Planned Maintenance- To ensure optimal performance and security of the Services, NETELITY will routinely perform maintenance on a regularly scheduled basis within its published maintenance windows. This may require some or all Services to be suspended during the maintenance period. NETELITY's planned maintenance is carried out during the maintenance window of 10.00 pm to 2.00 am Indian time. NETELITY will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of any scheduled maintenance that may adversely affect your business.
Emergency Maintenance- Under certain circumstances NETELITY may need to perform emergency maintenance, such as security patch installation or hardware replacement on its servers. This may require all or some Services to be suspended during the maintenance period. NETELITY will not be able to provide you with advanced notice in case of emergency maintenance.
Unscheduled Maintenance- If customer cannot access the services due to loss of customer data or for any other unforeseen reasons; NETELITY will carry out unscheduled maintenance for restoring the services. This may require some or all Services to be suspended during the maintenance period. NETELITY will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of any unscheduled maintenance that may adversely affect your business.
Application Access Availability
NETELITY shall use commercially reasonable endeavours to make at least 99% application access availability, measured on a per calendar-month basis. Application Access availability is defined as the ability of a user to access and retrieve information from subscribed services, provided that user account is active, in good standing and enabled. Unavailability caused by issues beyond NETELITY's reasonable control, including denial of service or similar attacks, mail bombs, DNS resolution, Domain Name expiration, Internet availability, SYN attacks, and other events or any other Force Majeure event will be excluded from application access availability calculations. NETELITY will not be responsible for not meeting the above availability criteria and will not refund subscription fee in case of any disputes.
NETELITY will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly install security patches, updates, and service packs. Software updates may change system behaviour and functionality and as such may negatively affect the Subscribed Services. NETELITY cannot foresee nor can it be responsible for service disruption or changes in functionality or performance due to implementation of software patches and upgrades. If such disruption or changes occur, NETELITY will use commercially reasonable efforts to remedy the situation as soon as possible after being notified of the problem.
NETELITY may be required by its software licensors to upgrade to the latest versions of their software. Licensor-required upgrades will be performed free of charge and upon reasonable notice. Storage Capacity, Data Transfer, Server Resources
Each subscription is allotted storage capacity of 3 GB and data transfer of 5GB per month. This storage size and data transfer allotments can be increased through written request to NETELITY for an additional charge as specified in NETELITY Service Agreement. The subscribed application on approaching the limits may stop accepting, processing, or delivering data thus causing Service unavailability or data loss. NETELITY will use commercially reasonable endeavours to give the Customer at least 24 Normal Business Hours' notice in advance of any such approaching limits. NETELITY shall not be responsible for such unavailability or data losses. Server resources are shared among all customers hosted on the same server(s). NETELITY configures servers, Services and storage in such a way that each customer is separated from other customers. However, due to its nature, for shared resources, server and service performance levels cannot be guaranteed. Data
NETELITY will utilize various technologies to ensure the integrity of customer's data on NETELITY's servers and to prevent data loss in the event of disk failure. NETELITY performs routine server backups for disaster recovery purposes only. Server backup scope and scheduling is at NETELITY's sole discretion. If the customer wants scheduled and regular back up of its data, NETELITY will provide the services at extra charge.
NETELITY shall not perform restore services of customer data unless such restore requests are specifically given in writing by customer. Additional service charges may apply if NETELITY recovers lost data that NETELITY is not required to back up.
During Subscription Term, NETELITY shall retain customer data, including but not limited to the content of the database information, active directory, log files and backup copies of documents stored on servers through subscribed application. NETELITY shall not be responsible for retaining any of customer data after termination of services or on expiration of subscription period. All data is deleted from the servers after termination of services or on expiration of subscription period and from backups during scheduled backup rotation. NETELITY shall not restore, provide on any storage media or send out any data pertaining to terminated/expired subscriptions, unless specifically noted in NETELITY subscription agreement.
To access NETELITY services customer must provide at the very minimum:
- an Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth and quality to allow trouble-free browsing, data uploading and downloading and that does not constrain subscribed application's functionality.
- a fully functional updated Internet browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) to access the subscribed application on his computing device
NETELITY websolutions Pvt.Ltd. (NETELITY) and its corporate affiliates provide web design and development, business management suits on Software as a Service model details of which are published through www.netelity.com and other related proprietary websites, databases, email communications and printed publications (collectively, the "NETELITY Services").
Authority to Use NETELITY Services
All Users are permitted, in each case solely in connection with the User's marketing and provision of its own legal services to clients or within its own practice or business, to:
- Search, view, reproduce, download and store, in printed or electronic form, contents and materials from the Introductory Services solely for the User's own use; and
- Bookmark or link to any web page within the Introductory Services, provided that no NETELITY Materials are reproduced or displayed on the web outside of NETELITY's original frameset.
- Provide, transmit or distribute printed or electronic copies of any NETELITY Materials to any other person; or
- Modify any such NETELITY Materials.
NETELITY reserves the right to deny, suspend or terminate a User's authority to access and use the Introductory Services at any time, with or without cause and without notice.
- Search, view, reproduce, download and store, in printed or electronic form, NETELITY Materials from the Subscribed Services;
- Access and use the subscribed services for business management and business productivity and decision making and providing information to their customers, contractors and subcontractors;
For information about NETELITY subscriptions: email@example.com
Trial Users are permitted to search and view the Trial Services during the Trial Period solely for the purpose of evaluating whether to subscribe to the Subscription Services. In consideration of a Trial Offer, Trial Users shall provide feedback to NETELITY concerning the Trial Services, upon NETELITY's reasonable request during or after the Trial Period.
NETELITY may offer limited pre-subscription trials ("Trial Offers") of the Subscription Services to potential Customers and individual Users at no charge. Users who are selected to receive a Trial Offer ("Trial Users") are authorized to use some or all of the Subscription Services ("Trial Services") for a limited period of time ("Trial Period"), all as determined by NETELITY in its sole discretion.
NETELITY reserves the right to revoke, suspend or terminate any Trial Offer or any Trial User's access to one or more (or all) of the Trial Services at any time, with or without cause and without notice.
For information about NETELITY pre-subscription trials: For information about NETELITY pre-subscription trials: firstname.lastname@example.org
NETELITY may control access to Subscription Services by authenticating unique user names and passwords assigned by NETELITY to Trial Users and Authorized Users, by recognizing and validating that the Authorized User's or Trial User's IP address is within an authorized range, or by any other means that NETELITY may implement.
Users (including Trial Users and Authorized Users) shall not access or attempt to access any Subscription Services other than Trial Services or Subscribed Services for which they are authorized under a Trial Offer or Subscription, or otherwise circumvent or attempt to circumvent any access restrictions or controls through hacking or other means. Trial Users and Authorized Users shall not disclose their assigned user name or password to anyone, and shall not permit anyone to use their user name, password, computer equipment, network, or IP address to access Subscription Services.
Users shall notify NETELITY immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized or improper use of the NETELITY Services, at the following email address: email@example.com
NETELITY's Proprietary Rights
All NETELITY Materials and all copyrights, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property rights in the NETELITY Materials are exclusively owned by NETELITY, its affiliates and their licensors.
NETELITY and its affiliates own and use certain service marks, trademarks, slogans, logos, symbols, graphics and distinctive trade dress in connection with the NETELITY Services (the "NETELITY Marks"), including but not limited to the following service marks: Netelity websolutions Pvt.Ltd., NETELITY, cloud/web bsed, NETELITY cloud/web bsed, cloud/web bsed CRM and cloud/web bsed ERP.
- interfere with any other User's access, use or enjoyment of the NETELITY Services;
- use the NETELITY Services or NETELITY Materials in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable law, regulation or rule of any jurisdiction, governmental agency or securities exchange;
- use any NETELITY Services to store, distribute or transmit any material without authority or right to do so or in violation of any contractual or fiduciary duty, or that is otherwise unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, disparaging of any person or group on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender or sexual orientation;
- access or use any content, materials or services not intentionally published or otherwise made available by NETELITY;
- reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise seek to discover the source code form of any NETELITY software or other technology, except as may be allowed by applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement between the parties;
- introduce any virus, denial of service attack or other potentially harmful or malicious software code or device into the NETELITY Services or NETELITY Materials, or use the NETELITY Services in any manner that might destroy, damage or degrade performance of any data communications facility, network, server, system, component, software or data used to deliver the NETELITY Services;
- use, reproduce, download or transmit any NETELITY Services or NETELITY Materials for the purpose of providing any publishing or hosting services to third parties (whether or not for a fee), or otherwise exploit any NETELITY Services or NETELITY Materials to NETELITY's commercial disadvantage, other than with NETELITY's prior written consent;
- use NETELITY's websites or the NETELITY Services, or email addresses or other contact information gathered through use of the NETELITY Services, in any way to distribute any advertising, solicitations or other commercial messages;
- use any network software, device or manual process to monitor, download or copy NETELITY's websites, the NETELITY Services or NETELITY Materials, to extract information concerning usage or individual Users or to collect email addresses for any purpose; or
NETELITY's websites may contain sponsored services and advertising, as well as links to third-party websites and services, including government information services and other publicly available websites (collectively, "Third-Party Materials"). Users acknowledge that the Third-Party Materials are not part of the NETELITY Services for purposes of this Agreement, and that NETELITY shall have no responsibility or liability for the content or legality of any Third-Party Materials or for the practices of the respective third-party sponsors, advertisers and publishers.
Warranty Disclaimers and Exclusion of Liability
Governing Law; Jurisdiction and Venue
Amendment and Waiver; Severability
NETELITY Websolutions Pvt.Ltd. (NETELITY) and its corporate affiliates provide web design and development services, business management suits on Software as a Service model; details of which are published through www.netelity.com and other related proprietary websites, databases, email communications and printed publications (collectively, the "NETELITY Services").
User Information That NETELITY May Collect
In order to provide users with personalized access to the NETELITY Websites and Services, to secure the NETELITY Websites and Services against unauthorized use and access and to continuously improve the content, features and performance of the NETELITY Websites and Services for the benefit of all users, NETELITY may collect and maintain information as necessary to uniquely identify individual users, to administer pre-subscription trials and subscription accounts and to monitor and track patterns of usage of the NETELITY Websites and Services.
In particular, NETELITY may collect and store any and all of the following types of information and data, among others, in relation to each individual, identifiable user of the NETELITY Websites and Services:
- name, business address, telephone and email address;
- user id, password and access authorizations;
- trial or subscription account records;
- configuration profiles, preferences and settings;
- internet protocol (IP) address, location information and communications data;
- operating system and browser type;
- records of resources accessed, transactions conducted and other usage activities through the NETELITY Websites.
Storage, Transfer and Security of User Information
User information that NETELITY collects and maintains may be stored on, and may be transferred among, servers and other facilities owned or operated by NETELITY, any of its affiliates and their authorized subcontractors and service providers, located within or outside India. In addition, user information may be handled and processed by staff of NETELITY, its affiliates and such subcontractors and service providers at such locations, engaged in fulfilling users' orders, processing payment details and other support services and activities in connection with administration and operation of the NETELITY Websites. By submitting any user information to NETELITY, including by any use of the NETELITY Websites and Services, the user acknowledges and agrees to the foregoing collection, storage, transfer and processing of such user information.
How NETELITY May Apply User Information
NETELITY, its affiliates and their authorized subcontractors and service providers may apply user information, including any personal or personally identifiable information, in the following ways:
In addition, NETELITY may send marketing solicitations (through the NETELITY Websites, email and other means) about products and services offered by NETELITY, its affiliates, advertisers or other third parties, that might be of interest to users on the basis of user information they have provided. Users are entitled to decline to receive such solicitations (opt out) by notifying NETELITY at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Permitted Disclosures of User Information by NETELITY
In limited circumstances, including the following, NETELITY may disclose user information to government authorities or third parties:
- to present the NETELITY Websites and Services in a manner suited to each user's preferences, and the characteristics and configuration of the user's computer, operating system, browser software, network and internet connection;
- to provide users with information and access to services and features that they request from NETELITY;
- to carry out NETELITY's contractual obligations to users;
- to notify users of changes to the NETELITY Websites and Services;
- to provide advertisers and other third parties with usage statistics, in aggregated form not identifying individual users; and
- to comply with a valid order of any court or regulatory body of competent jurisdiction;
- to NETELITY's affiliates;
- to successors or assigns resulting from an acquisition of the stock or assets of NETELITY or its affiliates; and